Monday, July 28, 2008

Big and Scary- Thank the Goddess for Friends

This morning I had the biggest, I mean the biggest out of control anxiety, panic attack or whatever you what you want to call it- it went to the point of me having suicidal thoughts and expressions, and express them is what I did.
Currently I am exhausted from the days events; I at one point believed that I was going to be admitted inpatient to be protected from myself or keep my husband from freaking out completing. I asked him to contact my psychiatrist this morning for help because I was at a loss- I knew that I was past helping myself and was scared of what I might do if left alone.
I was taken by one of my friends from circle to a woman today that is both a psychic and has a psychology background. I was taught to ground among other things. It was a beautiful experience, one that I will never forget or regret.
Now, am just tired for the night, embarrassed about scaring my friends and family, and confused. No I am not going to hurt myself- I am just tired.

No comments: