Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lots of Stuff

Still having headaches and realizing that I am just going to have to live with them. Some days are ok- not necessarily good, but ok- tolerable; other days are absolute hell- especially when my pain meds don't do a dang thing- which is what seems to be happening lately.
I got my date for my disability hearing- May 11th at 1pm- I am nervous about what will happen. Working on getting paperwork finished from the attorneys so they can continue their work.
Dad is having a shoulder revision later this morning- a new surgeon, hospital, nursing staff-everything, but so far everyone that he has met have been very nice. I will be puppy sitting today and tomorrow- otherwise the dog tears up everything in her kennel.
Also had a new med added- Ativan for anxiety as the Xanax wasn't doing anything- so we'll give this a try and hope for the best.

2 comments:

Shopgirl said...

Hugs to your Dad! And great hopes that you will be so much better. I am so happy when I get a note from you. I am staying busy. Summit's Birthday was so fun...he was so excited to turn 10. Our family has grown and Kristie is pregnant again. Due in July. But she has some problems that we hope will get better. She lost the baby last year, it was so hard.
Love, Mary

Shopgirl said...

I got to visit with Ben at Costco...he looks just the same. Arney bought me a new 24 inch Monitor...it is cool!
Think of you, Love Mary