Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anxious

I can't help but feel anxious. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I am trying not to get my hopes up only to have them crushed as they have been so many times in the past, but I have never been this late, and I feel great to boot. I called family practice to ask about the coumadin and whether or not I should be taking it. I am still waiting for them to call me back about that. Coumadin is not a safe drug should things be what seems to be happening. It could also be that I am stressed, but then I would be having headaches, anyway that is my norm when I am stressed and I haven't had one headache so I don't think that I am stressed, although I beginning to get stressed if I am potentially harming something that we have worked so hard for. This is getting frustrating the waiting, I am obviously not a very patient person. I need and want answers and I am not getting any, I don't want to seem pushy, or overly bitchy but this is my life that is being messed with and I am not liking it.

No comments: