Monday, December 1, 2008

Late

I know that it is probably all the stress that I have been under or the meds that I am taking, but I am still nervous. I am a week late! Before stress has made me only a few days not miss an entire cycle completely. I guess I keep hoping that talking about will make it start. I confided in my Mom tonight and she asked me what we would do if we were- I told her that I don't know, because I don't. I mean I don't want to get my hopes up only to have them ripped apart like before, but I don't want to be dreading it either. With all the meds I am taking right so many of the are not baby safe and that scares me so much. My Mom told to call and check in with my OB/GYN in the morning so for now those are my plans, I will also take a test in the morning just to see.

No comments: