Thursday, October 1, 2009

Changes will be happening soon

It has been awhile since I have written, partly because I haven't had the energy and partly because I have been so lost. We are finally going through the process (or at least within the next week or so) of weaning off all of my medications in a controlled environment- yes I will be inpatient at a psych hospital for 1 to 2 weeks. I am nervous about all of this happening but know that it is a good thing and needs to happen for my own well-being. I will write before I go in and then I won't be able to have computer access while I am in the hospital, but I will give an update when I get home. This is a big step for me and I am scared about the process and thought of going off all my meds. I know that I have lots of friends and family are thinking of me and that is what is getting me through at this time.

2 comments:

Shopgirl said...

In my prayers, big love, Mary

Shopgirl said...

Always my girl! Love, Mary