Monday, December 10, 2007

Still going....

Well, I made it through yet another month. I am only down a little over 3.5 pounds this time around, but hey every little bit counts. It took several years to pack on the pounds I really shouldn't be expecting them to just fall off. So now I just have Christmas and New Year's to get through before I go back for my next follow up, so we'll see what happens. I also had my thyroid rechecked today- I guess I am on the high end of normal, they already have me taking something for that, so this will tell them if I need to be on something more or not. And they were worried about maybe me becoming more fertile- which I thought was odd since I wasn't really considered fertile to begin with...anyway, they were concerned since they put me on glucophage and thyroid meds which are sometimes used for treating some infertility issues- well I can tell them it ain't a worry- we've had a couple of times were I wasn't paying attention to dates and well I am still not pregnant- so don't think that it will be a problem. Oh well, they I think were hoping a little too hard....we finally have our tree up, it is not decorated, not in the mood to get that far yet, hopefully that will be this coming weekends project....I did get part of my Christmas cards sent out though- that is a big accomplishment- so I am happy there. One day at a time, one day at a time........

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Congrats on the weight loss! And yes every little bit makes a difference. I wish it came off as easily as it goes on :)

Our tree is up, strung with lights and beads, but sans ornaments still. I just can't bear to do it all, you know?

Good to hear from you!