Friday, June 6, 2008

Feeling okay

Well, so far, so good. Thank you to the anon. commenter- I guess that was something that would have been nice to know 3 years ago when we had our first loss- but supposedly that was one of the safe meds to be on. I had originally been on 3 BP meds at the same time (I had very high out of control BP) we got me off of the 2 that were incompatible with pregnancy and kept me on the verapamil as it was the safest- now I guess it wasn't so safe after all. Well, too late now- I am supposed to be seeing my GYN sometime soon for my yearly- I will have to ask him about it.
Anyway, I am not sure if the abilify is kicking in or not- I think that it is trying- I am having better days than before- but I am still having bad days- I am starting to have manic days that are very noticeable. My last one was 2 days ago- I got my hair cut and colored- I will post pictures- I think it turned out really cute- I know have bangs and the color is very cool! It is kind of a dark black cherry- I love and the guy (Mark) that did the color and the cut was tons of fun- I can't wait to go back and see him again in 6-8 weeks to get a touch-up, it is kind of addicting- we are thinking of doing something different with the color of bangs- leaving the rest of my hair dark and something lighter with my bangs- it is so exciting- I had never colored my hair before- it was exhilarating .

No comments: