Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Sweet Henry Philip


Our Little Peanut
You have been gone for four years and yet it sometimes feels like it was just yesterday.
We love you dearly with all of hearts and think of you often.
I know that one day we will all be together again, until then watch over us as I know you and your sisters do.
I hope you had a beautiful light show last night with all of the fireworks everywhere.
Mommy is trying to find ways to be happy and knows that you are not with us for a reason- and believe that reason was not because we didn't love you- because we did with all of our hearts.
Be safe little one- chase the butterflies and dragonflies and relax beneath the beautiful rainbows.
We will light your candle later today and think of you fondly.
I miss you my little Angel boy- you will forever be in my heart were you are safe and sound. I cherish the weeks we had with you- sleep well sweet prince. Love Always- Mommy and Daddy

No comments: