Friday, September 14, 2007

Side Effects Suck!

Well, it is 2:44AM, yes AM!!!! And I am not at work, I am at home and I am wide awake....I might as well be at work, they needed the help tonight and I would at least be something productive at this point since I can't sleep. I have a horrible feeling that my BP is elevated because my ankles are swollen despite the fact that I have been laying down for the last several hours, the swelling has gone down quite a bit, but it is still there. I will have it checked tomorrow/today, whatever....I am not going in anywhere at this hour just to get my BP checked....anyway, I guess I will know in a couple of hours if that is the problem. Which hey go figure- my BP is high in the first place because I am overweight, now I am trying to lose weight and the meds I am taking to do so might be causing my BP to go higher- cool- NOT. Life sucks sometimes, when does it get fair?

No comments: