Monday, September 17, 2007

Sleep, who needs sleep....

Did I mention that Phentermine is a synthetic amphetemine? Sleep is a realitive term in my vocabulary now, virtually non-existant...basically virtual! It kind of sucks, I should be asleep right now and I'm not...I'm wide awake- did I mention that it sucks? I have been awake now for almost 20 hours and I have to go back to work tonight in about 6 hours, lets do the math- I need to go to sleep, like NOW!!!!! The doctor's office called, they were wondering how I am doing with my medications, if I continue to not be able to sleep, I'm supposed to let them know...so they can take them away- yeah right, like I want them to do that...then I'm right back where I started....sleeping and not losing weight. I think I can deal with no sleep....maybe...we'll see.....

No comments: