Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday......

Well....1 year ago today, actually 1 year ago in this morning I remember standing in a delivery room trying to keep it together watching the sunrise at an end of shift delivery suddenly realizing that I had done my dates wrong. What made me think of it that night, that shift I don't remember right now, but I remember watching that delivery thinking that should be me- I shouldn't be at work- I should be on maternity leave- what the hell am I doing here watching someone else deliver there baby- where is my baby?! And then it hit me like a cruel rush of reality- your baby has been gone for over 7 1/2 months.
Well, today, had Our Little Peanut not left us so soon would be his first birthday. So, Happy Birthday little one!

Here is the cruel trick my body is playing on me this year- AF decided to show up this morning- aren't our bodies just amazing things- whatever- life sucks sometimes.

5 comments:

Irish Girl said...

Life can be cruel, can't it? I'm so sorry about your loss. Wishing you peace today and always.

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

I am so sorry.... *Hugs* Wishing you peace as you remember.

soul-quest said...

A big cyber-hug to you. I am so sorry for you.

luna said...

so sorry about this sad anniversary. that's a tough one. and yes, life can be so cruel sometimes. take care. ~luna

Cibele said...

I am so sorry. Hugs