Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Shower Anxiety

My cousin is having a baby shower that starts in about an hour and half. I had a melt down about it yesterday afternoon, and now today I am just feeling anxious. At first I was very excited about going to this event- went out and got books that would have been on our bookshelves- 'Goodnight Moon', 'Pat the Bunny', 'Guess How Much I Love You', 'Fish Kisses', 'The Wiggly Pig', and a special one that has an angel finger puppet with it that talks about how much the baby was wanted and loved. The last book is special because when both dh and I read it, it touched our hearts and made us think of our angels. 
I guess I have been thinking of my angels a lot the past few days and trying to keep it together because this is her special day. Only a few more hours and it will be done and then I will be camping for a week with my parents. Dh is returning home tomorrow morning/afternoon- I think that I am also anxious about this. Well this is life and I have to move somehow and sometime.

1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

So how are you today????
I love you, Mary