Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back Home

Made it through the baby shower, we only stayed for about an hour or so- I was about done after that anyway. Watched my cousin open my gift and my parents- she was very gracious as I knew she would be; made a onesie at the party with an iron on, left before they started making babies out of play dough- didn't want to be doing that.
Went camping for 4 nights and 5 days, went fishing- caught two fish, mom caught one. It was a relaxing but cold trip, lows in the 30's highs in the 60's. Came home early as they are supposed to get nasty weather the rest of the week.
Have decided that cross-stitch will be for Christmas present, so can slow down on getting it done. Will have a name and date next month, but don't have to have it finished so less pressure now.
Can't think of anything else.

1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

Thank you for coming by my new blog or should I say my 2 blog.
I have aready added to it. I am trying not to work backwards...I haven't figured out how to make it read from the begaining till the end.
I am so glad you did well at the party...I know it was hard, but sometimes hard makes us stronger.
I would love to take Jenny and I somewhere to just be together. We see each other and talk everyday, but thats not the same.
I know you are going to take such good care of your Mom. Let me know when she is in a room at the hospital. She will be at Mercy???
Take care of YOU! Mary