Friday, October 24, 2008

3 years

Tomorrow will be 3 years since our journey to trying to become parents began and sadly ended within a few weeks. 
We had so many hopes and dreams that we had been planning for so many years. Even though it has been 3 years it seems like just yesterday that we were finding out that we were pregnant and then that we were losing her. I can still remember the events of the day like it was yesterday. I do admit that I am handling this anniversary much better this year than I have in the past. I have been teary, but I haven't had a complete breakdown like last year. I think I am finally healing from the pain and the loss. But it does still hurt not having them with me where they should be, they are with me in my heart and I think of them often and love them everyday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lots of hugs to you!! I'm thinking of you tonight.