Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meds suck!

Well, I have had this splotchy, dry skin type 'rash' all over my face since starting Prozac a few weeks ago- this morning after showering and washing my face it turned into something much worse! I look like I have a huge horrible burn on my face! It hurts a lot and looks hideous- my psych finally got with me and told me to stop the Prozac and watch for blisters anywhere on my body- thrilling- NOT! If the rash gets worse I am supposed to go to the ER or contact my primary care physician (who would tell me to go the ER)- I am so sick of meds and their side effects, especially when I turn out to be one of those special patients you know the 1 in 100 or 1000 that gets this particular side effect- I can't even be normal when it comes to side effects. My face hurts, it looks like some threw hot water or something on it, and I am in a bad mood- oh yes, and to top it all off, I have a headache to! I love my life.....whatever

No comments: