Sunday, January 6, 2008

Headaches....

Okay, I am really starting to get frustrated here! I have had a migraine for a week now- yes that is correct a week- it started on December 28th and I still have it! Why won't it go away?! I am exhausted, I am sick of the pain and the nausea- the freaky visual effects suck and the amplified hearing bites the big one- yes it sounds like I have super powers- yes super powers of someone about to go completely postal or insane or both- pick one. Right now the sound of the kind neighbor 4-wheeling in the snow is about to drive me over the edge- my dh clipping his fingernails or toenails last night (don't know which-don't really care- he was in another room) was worse than someone dragging finishing nails on a chalkboard!
I have made it one day of work a week the past 2 weeks- I have no PTO left- yes I am covered on FMLA so I can't get fired- but I am sure they can find a loophole around it somewhere- give them a chance. I am supposed to go back to work tomorrow night and then again the following 2 nights- oh what joy- can't wait to sit and listen to crying, screaming newborns for 12 hours- beeping monitors- and if I am really lucky I might just get to go to a couple deliveries and listen to a laboring woman yell- wouldn't that just be dandy?! I love my job, I love my job....crap who the hell I am kidding- I hate it right now....somebody dig me a hole........

No comments: