Monday, January 7, 2008

I feel good- well sort of

I lost 7.2 lbs and I am down another inch in the waist! Wow! I feel great, proud, amazed- I am doing this, and I am doing it the right way, for the right reasons- for me. I am not doing it to get a guy, to have a baby, for any real huge reason other than I wanted to- for me. I haven't done anything just for me in a really long time and you know what- it feels really damn good- not selfish, just good. I haven't been truly happy in a really long time, and I can honestly say at this exact moment in time as I type this, I really am, I really honestly am happy. I have done something good in my life, just for me. I needed that today- from the bottom of my heart- thank you me.
Now if the rest of my body will cooperate things will start to go much better- headache please go away, I have to go back to work tonight. I am off to take a nap, but first I am going to have a cup of tea and just enjoy the peaceful beauty and serenity that snow has brought to my yard.
Brightest Blessings for us all-

No comments: