Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life Sucks!

Why am I bitter you might ask...well, because of the new medications that I am taking to make myself 'better' and the fabulous cocktail that I am currently taking that is giving me a shitty high and fog from hell- I have not been able to function or work for the past two nights- and well because I have FMLA for my migraines- I have just been contacted by the oh so lovely employee health people and have been informed that I can no longer work due to 'fit for duty' issues until I am seen by new MD and my medication levels are in a safe range (yes that will be determined by then- because he is a miracle worker and can see into the future) when I have my next appointment on February 6th- mind you I used my last 5.05 hrs of PTO between Sunday and last night- so tonight is without pay- not so nice- supposedly when I have used up 32 hrs of PTO (which I DON"T have to use in the first place) or have been off for 32 hrs- which I guess will happen after tonight- I can start using my short term disability (STD- won't it be nice to say- 'excuse me- I have STD- may I use it, what a lovely name for it) but no I am bitter- not at all. I guess you could say I am getting a vacation before my vacation- nothing like getting stressed out before going to relax. There are McDonald's in Seattle- we can have Valentine's Day dinner off the dollar menu- that could be romantic- right?
I love my job, I love my job- just NOT right now- I do understand there point- I don't want to hurt anyone, including myself- I mean I did take an oath that said that would harm none- my spiritual beliefs go with this same rede- do what ye will but harm none- I am just so sick and tired of my health interfering with my life.
I guess I should be happy- I did finally get my rx filled that I have been fighting with the pharmacy about- that is another issue- when an MD rights for a legal and safe rx what right does the pharmacist have to question the patient about that rx?! I had more than one pharmacist refuse to fill a new rx for a pain med for various reasons- question me multi times about things that were none of their business- and one pharmacist that made me cry- it was to the point that I was so upset and hysterical that I drove myself to my parents house for help- I knew that if I went home my husband would have been livid and gone to the pharmacy to knock heads. This weekend has been a total nightmare that is finally over medication wise- since I now have the rx filled- but now I am on this mind numbing cocktail for another 24 hours.....migraines suck....anxiety sucks....I want off this hellish roller coaster ride already!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fabulousIrishGirl tagged me- here we go:

The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

1. I love glitter- and girly things...ruffles and lace.
2. I love to be pampered...have my hair played with- primped and fussed with, lots of curls, ribbons and bows
3. I can tell my furry children apart by their purrs and meows
4. I am afraid of the dark
5. I have to have my composer statues on my piano organized in a specific way- when out of order it is very disturbing/distressing! Almost OCD like....
6. I doodle to pass the time when on the phone- the mouse pads at work are very artful :)

If you have taken the time to read these little oddities and quirks about me- you have been tagged- lucky you :)

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Hey! I'm so sorry you're dealing with so much right now. That does suck! Hang in there. Thanks for all your encouragement on my blog!