Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well, one more happy post before I rearrange my blog

I know that I have been gone for a while- have had a lot happen this last week- that will be another post later, not quite ready for that one yet.
Anyway, my dear sweet husband made a video out of our photos from our handfasting/vow renewal that we did for our 10th wedding anniversary last summer. I guess you could saw this the wedding that we originally wanted 10 years ago, but weren't able to have for multiple reasons- needless to say it was beautiful, our friends were with us, our parents and it was an amazing day. I am posting the youtube video here to share with all of you- I wish that we did have a video of the entire ceremony because it was so beautiful and special- but I will forever remember the day in my heart- my circle of girlfriends helped make the day amazing and unforgetable- please enjoy- Brightest Blessings.

2 comments:

Irish Girl said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration for two beautiful people. What a fantastic way to commemorate ten years! Thanks for sharing it :)

bluehairedwoman said...

how beautiful! how nice that 10 years later you were able to renew your love for each other.

by the way, i'm tagging you. hope you will participate! http://allyouneedisloveand.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-me-mine.html