Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today is a new day

Today so far is a better, I can actually see the screen as I type this :) and I am not a blubbering wreck.
Today I just feel completely drained- I don't know what happened yesterday, but I hate when that happens, I feel like I have absolutely no control over my life. I went from a productive working person that meant something to society to a freak almost overnight. If my job did this to me or my life did this to me I don't know. I don't know if I want to know to be honest, it kind of scares me to know that this counselor might figure out what actually triggered this breakdown. All I want is my life back, I thought that it was coming back so I am not sure what happened- maybe my brain was just playing tricks on me letting me think that I was getting back to normal when in reality I was just as crazy and about to loose it at any moment. Oh well, it was nice being oblivious to reality for a brief moment in time. Maybe it will happen again soon.

No comments: