Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Having a bad day

Today sucks! My leg hurts, it should be feeling better and it isn't- I am loosing patience with it- last night I kept having dreams about just cutting the stupid clot out- that is healthy- NOT! 
I am supposed to go on a road trip this weekend and I am probably not going which is letting people down- but I don't know what else to do, part of me wants to go, but my leg is getting in the way and making me just want to stay home- I think I did to much last weekend, even though I had the docs okay to do it, I think it hindered the healing. Part of me also just wants to stay home which is bad because that is letting people down. I just want my leg to stop hurting, I want this blood clot to go away, I want things to go back to normal. I want to have a good day again.

No comments: